Yi Yi totally needs to be higher. It's one of my favorite movies.
Also a bit surprised to see included 'come and see'. I didn't thought it was that well known.
It's an amazing movie, but looking at the list (http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20181029-the-100-greatest-foreign-language-films), the films that were ranked higher totally deserve their place too.
Absolutely.
I'd say though Pan's labyrinth is totally overrated and doesn't belong here but I guess that's just me since everyone else thinks Del Toro is a genius...
Yi Yi is indeed fabulous.
Edward Yang is always, one of my favorite directors. “A Brighter Summer Day” is really phenomenal, so does “Yi Yi”.
加入最真實的網路天地
繼續即表示你同意我們的 《使用者協議》 並確認你已了解 《隱私權政策》。
📽️鲁冰花 ⓒ【甄妮 & 兒童合唱團】OST (Movic Edit Ver.) MV
留言區
Yi Yi totally needs to be higher. It's one of my favorite movies.
Also a bit surprised to see included 'come and see'. I didn't thought it was that well known.
It's an amazing movie, but looking at the list (http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20181029-the-100-greatest-foreign-language-films), the films that were ranked higher totally deserve their place too.
Absolutely.
I'd say though Pan's labyrinth is totally overrated and doesn't belong here but I guess that's just me since everyone else thinks Del Toro is a genius...
Yi Yi is indeed fabulous.
Edward Yang is always, one of my favorite directors. “A Brighter Summer Day” is really phenomenal, so does “Yi Yi”.